Dear Pretty & wonderful Sophie...

Everything about Sophie
Guillaume
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by Guillaume » 18 Aug 2004, 11:00

It's so so pity, Sophie doesn't come in France. Since "Always you", french people can't listen her wonderful songs and her voice in live or at the radio. Thank you internet...now, i can follow Sophie's actuality!
I want to say : I LOVE SOPHIE and France too !!!!
I wish for her a very nice and sweet long carreer. This songs are so wonderful...i never have so pleasure with another singer...Thanks for that :D
french fan

Z
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by Z » 08 Sep 2004, 14:59

I hope Sophie tours in France for you and all those other French Sophie fans out there. It would be an incredible shame not to see her live and every Sophie fan should be allowed the chance. Somehow I don't think she will come to Australia :(

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 15 Sep 2004, 16:52

I think the channches are very little Sophie wil ever visit Australia. It has to be a world tour, if Sophie ever goes to Australia.
I hope I don't make you mad by saying thoat i hope she will never go to Auastralia. Because if she does, I think it will mean that Sophie is really a popular singer, (like Britney S) and being fan of Sophie is much nicer when only ' a few' people know her. No offense to you Z, its not that i don't want you to see Sophie. It's just the way i see it.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

Z
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by Z » 21 Sep 2004, 08:22

Yeah I know exactly what you mean Rindert, only well-known musicians ever come to Australia, it's too out-of-the-way. The best I could hope for is a small promotional tour like the one Sophie did to Japan back in 1996 when Sony-Columbia were trying to market her in Asia and America. Like I said though, don't like my chances. If I ever see her live, it will surely be somewhere in Europe.