Where are all the fans from?

Everything about Sophie
qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by qokyax » 08 Jun 2004, 15:22

yo,

I'm 24 and I'm from France. I've heard of Sophie for the first time with her first album, which I really love. Then a few years later, I've had internet access and I started to look for Sophie Zelmani. And I discovered that she had released 3 other albums, but they are really hard to find in France!
I found only one, "sing and dance", which I really like too.
So last december, I discovered LF's website who indicates that I could buy the albums online, and that a new one was about to be released in december! I bought all the albums and I even went to see her live in Switzerland. It was really great :)
I took a few pics and two videos that I gave to LF for his website. Unfortunately I've lost my internet access since so I couldn't visit this site (LF told me about it) and his for a month...

LF
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by LF » 09 Jun 2004, 09:35

[quote=""qokyax""]yo,

I'm 24 and I'm from France. I've heard of Sophie for the first time with her first album, which I really love. Then a few years later, I've had internet access and I started to look for Sophie Zelmani. And I discovered that she had released 3 other albums, but they are really hard to find in France!
I found only one, "sing and dance", which I really like too.
So last december, I discovered LF's website who indicates that I could buy the albums online, and that a new one was about to be released in december! I bought all the albums and I even went to see her live in Switzerland. It was really great :)
I took a few pics and two videos that I gave to LF for his website. Unfortunately I've lost my internet access since so I couldn't visit this site (LF told me about it) and his for a month...[/quote]

Unfortunally my website is down for this moment (problems with my webhoster... down for two weeks ... so i've decided to become my own webhoster :wink: )

As soon as possible (hum hum, as soon as i 've decided to work a little .... how lazy I am) i'll put your videos and pics online, if you still agree.
about why loneliness follows me"

qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by qokyax » 09 Jun 2004, 16:18

no problem!!
you can do anything you want with my pics :)

flyinstone
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by flyinstone » 12 Jun 2004, 03:44

i'm from CHINA.
i'm very like your website.
every night before sleep,i must listen zelmani's songs.
if not,i can not fall asleep.
i always introduce her songs to my friends,classmates.
because her voice is so beauideal.
but i don't know where could i listen her songs online.
could you tell me?
ophie zelmani,my favorite.

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 13 Jun 2004, 22:43

Hello flyinstone,

Welcome to our forum! I hop[e you're gonna like it it.
You an listen to some media lies at my website. It are only a few, but i thing for 'new fans' it gives a good impression of Sophies music. For the real mp3 you can use a program like eMule or Kazaa.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

flyinstone
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by flyinstone » 14 Jun 2004, 12:30

[quote=""Rindert""]Hello flyinstone,

Welcome to our forum! I hop[e you're gonna like it it.
You an listen to some media lies at my website. It are only a few, but i thing for 'new fans' it gives a good impression of Sophies music. For the real mp3 you can use a program like eMule or Kazaa.[/quote]
thank you for your directions.
ophie zelmani,my favorite.

Z
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by Z » 08 Sep 2004, 14:52

Hi,

I just found your Sophie website and it's great, about time someone started a proper site for her. I'm from Australia and I'm an absolute Sophie fanatic. I first heard Sophie on TV here when they played her video of Always You at about 4am when it was first released. They've never played anything of hers ever since :( . Ever since I was hooked and have accumulated anything and everything Sophie and I'm more than willing to share! Also if there are ANY Sophie fans from Australia that find their way here drop me a line sometime. Once again, great site.

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 15 Sep 2004, 16:46

[quote=""Z""]I just found your Sophie website and it's great, about time someone started a proper site for her. ~ ..... ~Once again, great site.[/quote]

Thanks
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

northside66
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by northside66 » 06 Oct 2004, 02:00

I also just found this site. I've wanted to find some Sophie fans for a long time now just to say" I love Sophie Zelmani". All of her music is fantastic. Z from Australia- I'm also a BIG Kasey Chambers fan. I'm from Columbia, South Carolina in the USA. I've seen Kasey once on her last tour and I'm going to see her again on Nov. 9. I'm afraid I'll probably never see Sophie in person. Her record company seems to be too stupid to promote her in the US. If I win the lotto, I might fly everyone on this site to Sweden for a private concert. Would be great.

Elske
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Elske » 08 Oct 2004, 18:55

Well, if you win the lotto, i'd love to go with you to Sweden! :wink:

Really great more and more people find our site and forum!!!
ww.always-sophie.com

But it's always a pleasure to sing and dance with you!

Christina
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by Christina » 14 Jan 2005, 23:06

I'm from Sweden. Good ol', tiny, freezing Sweden.
And almost all my favorites in music are Swedish too.
I live pretty close to Stockholm too, so if there would come up any gig there I would surely go. :wink:

fraincs
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

canada

Post by fraincs » 03 Mar 2005, 06:07

I'm from montreal canada a french friend of mine gave me a cd and i liked it a lot

Bree
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by Bree » 04 Mar 2005, 00:28

I'm from Scotland in Britain. I've liked Sophies music for about 10 yrs & started listening to her when I was only 9! I'm really liking the site so far, was just wondering if it's updated often? Do people add to the forum often either? xoxo
hats the worst to take from every heart you break

zeathereal
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by zeathereal » 15 Mar 2005, 19:19

I'm from Singapore

Know about her after listening to Faye Wong song, Passenger, a mandarin cover of 'Going Home'. both songs are simply fantastic.

Interesting Fact: Given Sophie relative obscurity in Asia, she must thank Faye for making her so well-known among the Asians (at least among Faye's fans). Her old album, Sing and Dance, actually went up the local chart (unprecendented) after Faye release her album which contain Passenger, which was like in Dec 2003.

Eg, in my case, after listening to Passenger, I like it so much that i went on the internet to find out all abt the song, including the composer, that's how i managed to find out about sophie zelmani, and of course, her original cover is equally impressive. After listening to her other songs, i have now become her fan :p

joe_from_paris
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by joe_from_paris » 16 Mar 2005, 19:07

Hi!there!
I'm from paris,France.
nice to meet some sophie zelmani's fans! 8) & good job 4 the website :wink:
i've discovered her since her debut album in 1995 (released in france by sony,it's not the same cover than we can official website),fell in love at firts listening...miss her this year when she played 4 free in a bar coz it was on monday night 11pm :? she was promoting in france coz i saw her on a popular broadcast in a french channel
The 2nd album (& the others too :x ) was on import but i get it by chance! :D & then for many reasons i didn't keep in touch with what she was doing since precious burden record :oops: (ain't so easy to keep in touch with what she was doing coz the french media never tell a thing about her :roll: even though i still read all french music press) ...just get her last 3 cd 6 months ago & still enjoy what she is doing!
here is a link of a nice us website about music who introduce s zelmani to us people !
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/music/a ... rtist_name
i hope that she gonna tour 1 day in france coz she deserves fame in this country!
i've just picked 2 live sessions (gotheburgh 25/02/2000 & hultsfredsfestivalen 2002) from her & it's pretty cool! :D