Complete tour schedule 2007

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
pgw3

Post by pgw3 » 17 Dec 2006, 19:05

Hi!

Here's the complete tour schedule:

12/3 Stockholm, Tyrol
13/3 Stockholm, Tyrol
15/3 Luleå, Kulturens hus
17/3 Göteborg, Trädgår'n
18/3 Göteborg, Trädgår'n
22/3 Borås, Folkan
23/3 Norrköping, Flygeln
24/3 Gävle, Skottes musikteater
29/3 Malmö, Kulturbolaget
30/3 Malmö, Kulturbolaget

2/4 Hamburg, Grünspan
3/4 Berlin, Passionskirche
5/4 Köln, Prime Club
6/4 Heidelberg, Karlstorbahnhof
7/4 München, Kleine Elserhalle
8/4 Wien, Szene Wien
10/4 Zürich, Xtra
11/4 Bern, Bierhübeli
12/4 Geneve, l'Usine

And it seems to be the same (incredibly good) band playing with her, i.e:
Lars Halapi
Peter Korhonen
Thomas Axelsson
Robert Qwarforth

Take care!

Peter

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 18 Dec 2006, 23:01

Thanks for the complete tour schedule Pgw3 :)
I was already worrying for all Swedish fans that she didn't have any Swedish concerts planned yet. But now she has :)

It seems to me Sophie has some favorite places in Germany and Switzerland. prime club, Karlstorbahnhoff, Xtra, Bierhubeli and I'Usine, for all of those it is not the first time she plays in the venues .She must have liked them very well.

P.s I moved your topic to the Tour section.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

roeschu
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by roeschu » 11 Jan 2007, 12:18

[quote="Rindert"]
It seems to me Sophie has some favorite places in Germany and Switzerland. prime club, Karlstorbahnhoff, Xtra, Bierhubeli and I'Usine, for all of those it is not the first time she plays in the venues .She must have liked them very well.

/quote]

it's the 4 time she plays in Bierhuebeli,bern. Afaik all concerts of her there were always sold out.

chulainn
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by chulainn » 24 Jan 2007, 07:46

Vienna cant wait for Sophie :)

Chris

qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Re: ...

Post by qokyax » 25 Jan 2007, 13:59

[quote=""chulainn""]Vienna cant wait for Sophie :)

Chris[/quote]

If anyone sees her, can you talk her into comming to Paris?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 30 Jan 2007, 22:59

I can always try :)

I have my tickek for Cologne already here :) waiting for me to catch the train again.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

Juanito
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Re: Complete tour schedule 2007

Post by Juanito » 28 Feb 2007, 13:05

I saw her 2 times in Schwitzerland (Geneve and Zurich) and 1 in Germany (Berlin). It's the same places where I saw her.
Qokyax, I already spoke with her a little in Geneve and asked her about France and all the french fans very devoted to her music, but, it seems that there is no impact.  :'(

For this tour, I'm wondering if I won't go in Munich to see her.

Does anyone know where can I by tickets for the german concerts with a cheap price to send me the tickets to France ? I can't remender where I bought it last time !  >:(
ho I am, you'll tell me.

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 02 Apr 2007, 12:30

I have just studied the setlists of Sophie´s concerts she has given so far in Sweden on Sophie-Zelmani.com. I think the songs for the concerts were choosen very well. I´ve counted 8 songs (from the total of 19) from her new album "Memory loves you".  For those of us who visited Sophie´s  concerts the last year and were a little bit frustrated that she did not want her band to play her older songs from her first CD there´s good news. "You and Him" were on the setlists of all her Swedish concerts. Together with her new songs "Travelling", "Broken sunny day" and "Love on my mind" she also sung a few more "upbeat" songs than she did on her last tour.  :)

So those of us who will visit one of Sophie´s German, Austrian or Swiss concerts are looking forward to a great selection of Sophie songs.  :D

Markus   

brings
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by brings » 02 Apr 2007, 12:52

A friend of mine from Sweden was onthe Swedish leg of the tour and said that it was great, but that she played in comparison (just as Markus wrote) too many new songs. which is a bit of a shame, but never mind.
Let the music be!

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 02 Apr 2007, 13:19

Hi brings,

I´ve got no problem with Sophie and her band playing a lot of her new songs at all. I really love her new CD and even if her music can be described as very "quiet" and "slow" (and I love that  ;) ) I think that for example "Broken sunny day" is a great bluesy song and I´m expecting a fantastic solo of Lars Halapi playing the guitar at the end of this song.
8 new songs from a total of 19 I don´t think are too many. I think it´s all right to promote the new stuff more than the older songs. And 11 of her songs were from her other albums. But we all know that Sophie has changed her style a bit from her first to all of her later CDs. And it seems that she herself has a "little" problem with her songs from her very first CD. (That of course is bad for all of her fans who think that her greatest album was the first one.)  But that´s another story. ;)

Markus

andreas@sophie
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by andreas@sophie » 03 Apr 2007, 01:16

Markus wrote: I´ve counted 8 songs (from the total of 19) from her new album "Memory loves you". 

"You and Him" were on the setlists of all her Swedish concerts. Together with her new songs "Travelling", "Broken sunny day" and "Love on my mind" she also sung a few more "upbeat" songs than she did on her last tour.  :)
Hi Markus,

I just returned from the Hamburg concert. Sophie played the same setlist, with the exception of "Bitter kind" now being the first song of the first encore.

The 8 songs from the new album have been great live. Especially the songs like Travelling, Broken sunny day (exceptional solo of Lars), and Love on my mind have been very good .. and extremely "upbeat".

You and him, she especially played for some German men, shouting you and him a lot of times during the last tour. "I hope, they will shut up now" she said ;-)

You and him, quite surprisingly, was a ballad now for three minutes, then the heavy-rock-upbeat-section started ;-)

Great concert, sound was extremely good in Hamburg, the quite stylish light-show was superb, too. Lars was THE hero, besides Peter Korhonen on drums. And Sophie played Organ besides Robert Qwarforth on Piano during the first encore!

Great concert, and the new album is doing better and better in my mind. Great songs, especially after you heard them live ..

Was quite hot in the Grünspan in hamburg, Sophie told us to take off our clothes. Some of us suggested, that she should do also .. ;-)

So long, and I hope you will have a good time, too, in Berlin, Cologne, Heidelberg and Munich.

So long, Andreas

andreas@sophie
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by andreas@sophie » 03 Apr 2007, 01:20

brings wrote: A friend of mine from Sweden was onthe Swedish leg of the tour and said that it was great, but that she played in comparison (just as Markus wrote) too many new songs. which is a bit of a shame, but never mind.
Hi brings,

I just returned from the Hamburg concert. The new songs are some of the highlights of the concert.  The new songs are not a "shame", the tour is meant to promote the new album. For us, Sophies decision to play 80% of the new album was extremely good.

Other (famous) bands play too few new songs on their tour, Sophie's choice was better.

So long

Andreas

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 03 Apr 2007, 09:58

Thanks for the review of the Hamburg concert, Andreas.
It sounds very well!  :)  I´m, of course, very much looking forward to the Cologne gig.  :)

Markus

Fardune
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by Fardune » 25 Jun 2007, 10:11

Hi, ít's my first time here and i'm a big fan of Sophie since her first album.
Here in Holland she is not very known but would there be a chance she's ever coming to my country??? Paradiso Amsterdam would be fantastic  ;)

Greetz...