Tour posters germany

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Tour posters germany

Post by Rindert » 27 Feb 2006, 19:33

Hello all,

I told you in an other topic I have 10 tour posters. Now i could keep them all to myself, but why would need 10 poster for myself? :roll: :?:

So I thought I could share them with you. Now sending them all to your would cost me about 13,- eruo.s per poster (exluding packaging). Personnly i think it's way to much. I was thinking about sending a few to Germany and you can sent them furthur when you took one out for yourself. This way it would cost me about 13/15 euro's. and all otheralso sent and also pay something. Does anyone has a better or other idea?

I now have this list of people wha i think would like a poster:
1. Rindert (The Netherlands)
2. Elske (The Netherlands)
3. Nau2000, Martin (Germany)
4. Brings (Germany)
5. Markus (Germany)
6. Bernd (germany)
7. Rubis (Switserland)
8. Qokyax (France)
9. Andeas, Andre, Lars (Germany)
10.Andeas, Andre, Lars (Germany)

So there are still 3 with no destination.....
I first wanna see what is best method for sending before I do aything with the posters.

Rindert

Last edit: update of 'Sent to' list.
Last edited by Rindert on 06 Mar 2006, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

brings
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by brings » 27 Feb 2006, 20:56

I guess it is a good idea Rindert, I guess Martin, Markus, Bernd and I could meet again for a drink and recap the concert and share the posters than, which would reduce the cost very easily for you... I guess this should work because we are not living to far from eachother...
And Martin and I thought about meeting again anyway, so what do you guys think (Markus and Bernd??)
thanks anyway for the poster, very much appreciated...
Let the music be!

qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by qokyax » 27 Feb 2006, 23:25

I am from France (Paris)
Sounds like a good idea to me too, if someone can send it to france.
If no one else on this forum wants one, my sister would be interrested in one too. But of course, only if no one else here wants one...

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by Markus » 01 Mar 2006, 09:48

Hi Rindert!

Good idea to send all posters at ones from the Netherlands to Germany and France.

Bernd and I don´t live very far away from each other (only one block away in the same city of Münster). So it would be no problem to send the posters to one of us.

@Martin and Brings: Meeting you sounds good, but Düsseldorf/ Aachen aren´t that near to Münster. Maybe you two can share the cost. Bernd and I then would build the other group. But meeting you sometime in the summer would be great. But not later than at the next Sophie concert in Köln we probably will meet anyway. (As I learned in this forum from Rindert, Sophie will return to Switzerland and hopefully also to Germany and Köln within the next two years.)

Maybe then we could build 3 stations to send the posters (Brings and Martin, Bernd and Markus and Qokax)? We then only would have to share the adresses and agree on the order for sending the posters.

Markus

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by Rubis » 01 Mar 2006, 21:52

Hey ! That's cool ..... is there any possibility to have a poster as well? I can give you something in return : I've taken loads of flyers of Sophie's concert in Vevey and I can send some of them to some of you :lol: !

See ya guys,

Rubis

chulainn
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by chulainn » 02 Mar 2006, 00:26

i would like a poster too. and i could trade a poster from the vienna concert :)
just came back home 10 minutes ago ... magnificant!

chris

nau2000
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by nau2000 » 02 Mar 2006, 21:55

Very nice idea Rindert - thank you! Of course I will share the costs. brings and I will see each other soon - so I think it would be ok to send it either to brings or me and we will then send the other ones to Markus and
Bernd.

Cheers,
Martin

brings
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by brings » 03 Mar 2006, 09:04

sounds like a good idea Martin... we should do it that way. and we should plan our meeting soon :D

@rubis: the flyer sounds nice, could you put me on your list :wink: hope you are well, long time not been in contact :wink:
Let the music be!

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by Markus » 03 Mar 2006, 10:21

Hello Martin and Brings!

I agree. Maybe the others who also would like to have a poster could agree on the order to whom I then will send the posters? The one who comes after Bernd and me then could send me his or her address (private message).

Markus

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by Rubis » 03 Mar 2006, 14:56

I've about 40 flyers, eh, eh, eh :lol: ! I stole the whole lot, but of course after the concert, incognito 8) LOL...

So If you give me your adress in p.m. I can send it to you were ever you are....

But before, it's better that I scan it and send it to who might be interested by e-mail, cuz it might be the same flyer as the other concerts?

Well, tell me if you're interested,

See ya,

Rubis

@Markus I'll send you my adress in p.m if you agree (for the poster)

qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by qokyax » 04 Mar 2006, 11:09

And who can send the posters to France? Is there any one else in here or am I the only french? :)

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by Markus » 04 Mar 2006, 11:26

Hello qokyax!

Till now and if all will agree we have the following order!

Rindert will send the posters to Martin and Brings (who will meet each other). They will take their 2 posters out of the box with all posters. Then they will send the posters to me and Bernd (we live very near to each other in the same city). I would then send the posters to Rubis (Switzerland). Maybe you can ask Rubis (private message) if she then can send the posters to you. You then would have to send the rest of the posters to who ever wants one, and so on...

The problem is, that if Rindert would send all the posters to different places and to different countries it would be too expensive (more than 100 euros). So we all have to share the costs.

Markus

qokyax
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by qokyax » 04 Mar 2006, 20:35

Of course, I do understand the pb and it is a good idea to proceed this way. If Rubis can send them to me, i'll send the others to whoever asks me :)

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Tour posters germany

Post by Rindert » 06 Mar 2006, 18:07

Hello All,

The way makrus said in the post just b4 will be the way i will do it. only thing that i think maybu rusib could be last who could maybe sent a flyer back to me. so every one has a litte cost for getting a poster.

Deadline for more people to get on the list will be 10 March. So still for day are left. First 6 people deffinly will get a poster, numbers 7 till..... i think i will have to put a lottery together to decice who will recive the posters. think this is the best best way.

So for now I wil wait a few more days.

Rindert
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

andreas@sophie
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tour posters germany

Post by andreas@sophie » 06 Mar 2006, 19:10

Andre, Andreas and Lars from the Lone Reviewer site are applying for two tour posters .. if available (we already sent an e-mail on February, 27th)

So long

Andreas