German tour February 2006

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
Juanito
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Juanito » 17 Feb 2006, 12:11

For those who are going to the Berlin concert like Sophie (Andreas). I will be waiting outside of the place at 6pm, I think so. May be see you there.
ho I am, you'll tell me.

nau2000
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by nau2000 » 18 Feb 2006, 02:36

Hi Rindert, Markus and brings!

I´ll also be at the Cologne concert and hopefully I can also make it to be at 19h at the Cafe/Restaurant (depends on when I can get out of the office).
If I cannot make it to the cafe I will at least be some minutes before 20h at the Prime Club.
Rindert - it seems really to be a small location - what is your guess on the capacity?

Looking forward to seeing you soon :D
Martin

brings
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by brings » 18 Feb 2006, 11:45

see you than in Cologne Martin... :wink:
Let the music be!

Lars
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Setlist: Berlin?

Post by Lars » 21 Feb 2006, 08:51

[quote=""Juanito""]For those who are going to the Berlin concert like Sophie (Andreas). I will be waiting outside of the place at 6pm, I think so. May be see you there.[/quote]

Hi There,

it's my first post here and of course a question, esp. refering to those who were able to attend the concert in Berlin (like Juanito did).
I wonder if any one still knows the exact setlist (formost the first encore) and can post it here? I would be very thankful.
.so long.

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 21 Feb 2006, 10:30

Hi Lars,

tonight many of us from the forum will go to the Köln concert where we will meet. I think at least one of us later will write a review of the concert. (Rindert, one of the founders of this forum, also will join us.)
The setlist should not differ very much from the setlist of the Berlin concert.

Markus

Juanito
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Juanito » 21 Feb 2006, 12:32

Hi everybody.

I just came back from Berlin and I can tell you that the setlist is quite different from the swedish concert.

First: I was a little disapointted. There was only 18 songs against 21 and 22 songs in sweden ! So the show is quite short : 1h25, but stil good, don't be afraid. Lars did some special stuff for the concert... Great !

Second: She gave a notebook in the audience to know about us a little bit. So be prepared, you can write what you want ! It's a souvenir from you for her ! May be Rindert, you could write the adress of the forum ???
I didn't thought about it at the time, but you can do it !

She played with my memory (it's not the exact order):

Dreamer
Bitter kind
Sing and dance
Going home
Gone with madness
My
Memories
Got to stop
Excuse me
I can't change
Hard to know
Yes I am (we sang with her)
Fade
Oh dear
So long
------------
Leaving

I missed two songs, sorry !

At one time, she asked to the audience to give a song and she'll played.
Some people and I asked for You and him and she said that she couldn't to it, because it was a long time ago. That's a shame...

Hope you'll enjoy this moment, I did even it was a little short.
ho I am, you'll tell me.

Lars
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

setlist (berlin)

Post by Lars » 21 Feb 2006, 21:12

Thanx Juanito for your good memories!
--

the setlist @ Kalkscheune (correct order)

01. dreamer
02. sing & dance
03. got to stop
04. gone with the madness
05. memories
06. bitter kind
07. I can't change
08. yes I am (incl. band introduction & singalong)
09. excuse me
10. ??? my
11. oh dear
12. going home
---
13. ??? fade
14. hard to know
15. so long (version)
---
16. leaving

So I just ended up with 16 songs. Any suggestions which might still be missing? ("I'll see you"???)
.so long.

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 21 Feb 2006, 23:34

Thanks for the concert info. :D Wish I could have been there with you guys, but unfortunately it wasn't possible for me this time.

Could "Breeze" or "Our love" be the one that is missing?

Juanito
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Juanito » 22 Feb 2006, 12:39

She didn't play Our Love, I'm positive about that. I was quite surprise about that.
Breeze, I'm not so sure. May be those who where in the Koln concert yesterday could told us what did she played ?
ho I am, you'll tell me.

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 22 Feb 2006, 16:29

Hello everybody,

I visited the Köln concert yesterday. It was a wonderful evening. Together with Bernd, a friend of mine, I met at 19.00 with Rindert at a cafe. Later Martin and brings, also members of this forum joined us in front of the club.

We were waiting in front of the Prime Club from about 19.15 and we were the first in the line, which then become bigger and bigger. At the concert all of us from the forum were standing in the front row. I think my place was not much more than one or two meters from the chair on which Sophie was sitting. After two or three songs, like Juanito told us of the concert in Berlin, Sophie gave a notebook in the audience and so we could write down a little bit about ourselves.

I don´t remember the exact setlist, but it was something like this, I think (very similar to the setlists of the concert in Berlin). Only the first 5 songs are in the exact order :

01. Dreamer
02. Sing and Dance
03. Got to stop
04. Gone with the madness
05. Memories
06. Bitter kind
07. I can´t change
08. Yes I am ( singing with the audience)
09. Excuse me
10. Breeze
11. fade
12. Oh dear
13. Going home
14. Hard to know
15. Nostalgia ( I think it was a wish of the audiance)
16. My (I´m not exacly sure)
17. Leaving
18. So long

After the concert we were waiting for Sophie leaving the backstage area. After some time (maybe half an hour) Lars Halapi and later also the drummer, bassist and keyboarder appeared and all three gave us autographs. Later Sophie too was coming and gave autographs. (At that time most of the people allready had left the Club.)

Rindert today will also go to the Frankfurt concert. I think he had shot some great pictures of the Köln concert. I also shot a few pictures (but not as many as Rindert). I made one of him with Sophie after the show (but with his digicam). Maybee we will see the pictures in the gallery when he will be back home from the concert in Frankfurt.

Markus

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 22 Feb 2006, 17:03

Hello,

I'm now sitting in a libary in Frankfurt, wating to go to the concert.
I really loved the concert in Köln yesterday. I've got my whole decade of dreams album singed by sophie and the band and made about 50 pictures :D

I will post more when I get home because this german keyboard is not really somthing I can work with.

I will also take some pictures tonight.

Rindert.

P.s i have a nice suprise for some of you :P wait and you'll see. Specially, Brinks, Marcus and Martin ,)
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

Bernd
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by Bernd » 23 Feb 2006, 00:56

Hi @ll!

So, this was the first time I really got close to Sophie and - especially - to her music. I thought the studio recordings on her albums were great, but they are nothing compared to the fascinating performance she did in Köln yesterday!
Of course, I liked her music before, but it looks like now I'm on the best way of becoming a fan of her... She was really fantastic.
Markus and I had the honour to be the first to write in her notebook, she was performing about 1m direct in front of us, and after the concert all of us who waited long enough got autographs from all artists.

Then it was up to me. I gave my concert ticket to Sophie, asked her to sign it and turned round so that she could use my back as a kind of desk for signing the ticket. But she must have misunderstood, because she seemed a bit surprised and said: "Oh, that's my first time." - And then she first didn't sign the ticket but my jacket directly between my shoulders! :lol: One of her band members then recognized that perhaps I only wanted to have my ticket signed and she apologized for signing my jacket instead. "No problem" I replied. It was a quite curious situation, I can tell you.

Now, I have two autographs of Sophie: One normal sized on my ticket and a quite large one near my jacket's right shoulder. What a pity that it's written with a blue ball pen on black leather, so you can hardly see it... But NEVER EVER will I get rid of this jacket, I can tell you... :wink:

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Tell me more, tell me more.....;-)

Post by Rubis » 23 Feb 2006, 11:20

Hey guys!!!!

Tell us about the concerts.....I'm eager to know how it was & all & all ... :wink: & I'm guess I'm not the only one :lol: !

See ya,

Rubis

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Rubis » 23 Feb 2006, 11:23

My God.....I'm everywhere but on this planet....maybe on the moon :oops: ...I didn't see that you already reported about the concerts, sorry!

But never mind, I'm sure you've got some other nice things to say...eh,eh,eh!

Rubis

Juanito
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Juanito » 23 Feb 2006, 15:50

Now, I'm remember that Breeze was played in Berlin but not Nostalgia.
That's must be the request on your concert.

I'm glad you had some authographs of her, guys. I had my plane at 7am in the morning, so I didn't wait after the show, but I got some in Geneva two years ago.

I hope next time, I'll see some of you, cause I was alone in Berlin :( . I didn't saw Sophie (Andreas).
ho I am, you'll tell me.