Tifenn

Tell everyone a litte bit about yourself. Let us know who you are!
Tifenn
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tifenn

Post by Tifenn » 18 Jul 2005, 12:08

Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum and I want to present me:

Family Name: Rondineau
First Name: Tiphaine, but I prefer The other ortograph ( which is Tifenn, I think You have understood! :roll:) because it's breton.
Location: I live In the centre of France, In Creuse in Limousin. It's the countryside and I'm bored in this place.
Date Of Birth: I was born on March 8th, 1988.
Astrological Sign: aquarius
Occupation: College ??? (I don't know how to say Lycée in english), 1° literature ??? (as bafore, I don't know how to say littéraire in english) with Theatre Option.
Enjoys: My favorites entairtenment are the music which is very important for me, I like to surf in the net, and chat with people in forums.
My favorite movie: The Exorcist because I think it's a very good film, with a good production, and the actress plays very well. But I can't watch again this film because it was scared me. The other films that I like the most are The Thruman Show and Jerry McGuire.
My favorite book: The Wandered ( Le Grand Meaulnes in French) written by Alain Fournier. It's a very emotional story. I like also the Stephen Kings' books like Dolores Claiborne, and The Exorcist written By William Peter Blatty.
My idols: Orlando Bloom of course ! First because he is beautiful, and twice because he has got some charm. I think that Justin Timberlake is also beautiful but less than Orli.
My models: Shania Twain, Lara Croft (in virtual) adn Monica Bellucci.
My musical genders: I like a little of everything, but what I prefer is the traditional music of any country ( Africa, Celtic, Amercian...) like the country, the folk, the celtic music...
My favorites artists: Counting Crows, The Corrs, Lynda Lemay.
Sophie Zelmani ???:
I have known this artist by a strange circumstance. First, I would to discover what Sheryl Crow did in music and I decided to search in my father's discothec to find a SC album. Luckily, I find a Cd Which contained four songs of SC, and Then I saw that the other singer in this Cd was Sophie Zelmani. Then, I listened to this Cd, and since this moment I like vry well Sophie.
I know only 2 albums of SZ ( the two firsts) and a little of the third.
The First album is still the best for me. The lyrics are very beautiful and have got meanings. You & Him is avery good song.
My mind: I'm an aquarius at 100% : I'm lazy, shy and a dreamer. I'm also characterial.
My life: I lived in Seine-et-Marne and I will move in Nantes.

My little blog: http://misstifenn.skyblog.com/
e said: "You don't know
A thing about me
All you Know
Is Only what you see"

Elske
Administrator
Administrator

Tifenn

Post by Elske » 20 Jul 2005, 13:31

Welcome!

It's nice to have a new member on the sophie forum!
ww.always-sophie.com

But it's always a pleasure to sing and dance with you!

Tifenn
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Tifenn

Post by Tifenn » 22 Jul 2005, 11:19

Thank you !
e said: "You don't know
A thing about me
All you Know
Is Only what you see"

Rindert
Administrator