Images from 23.07.2004 Concert Luzern

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
roeschu
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by roeschu » 25 Jul 2004, 20:43

Just stumbled over this site. nice.

I was at the concert at the "Blue Balls Festival" in Luzern, CH at 23.07.2004.

Images from Sophie at this event can be found here:
http://www.konzertfotos.ch/galery.php?list=227

The concert was amazing and people giving standing ovations at the end...an unusual thing for swiss people.

And the story of a man with no luck:

1 hour before the concert i was drinking a beer alone at a bar outside the concert hall. Right beside me there were 3 women talking in a foreign lanuage about something and drinking something. Well nothing special you think. Later as i was sitting in the concert hall and Sophie Zelmani came on stage i realised that it was her at the bar.....i missed my chance for a private picture of her with me...argh..

greets anyway

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Rubis » 28 Jul 2004, 11:17

Hi Roeschu!

Thanks soooooo :lol: much for the link with the beautiful pictures of Sophie in Luzern ! I wish I had been there but sadly it's a little too far away from where I live and the concert tickets were a little bit too expensive for me ! I was at her past concert in Geneva this year and in Vevey last year. It was always a great time!

It's too bad that you didn't know it was Sophie just at the bar next to you, I can imagine your disappointment :cry: . But you'll get another chance to take a picture of her with you next time she comes to Switzerland and it will be soon I'm sure. Sophie indeed said that she liked very much performing in Switzerland and she might come for promoting her next album. I've heard that it's due for 2005 already!!!! :D

I found pictures of her concert in Sundsvall-Gatufesten on the net. Here's the link: http://www.sundsvall.nu/gatufesten/

See you on the web or maybe at one of Sophie's concert :wink:

Rubis

--
Edit (Rindert): Fixed link to pictures.

roeschu
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by roeschu » 28 Jul 2004, 22:09

Yes it was really a beautifull concert, for me the best concert i visit in my life. Also the new congress hall of Luzern was something special...i couln'd understand people who were leaving the concert before the end, just because they wanted to see another concert with a freak named "Zucchero" ..hehe

I will surely visit her next concerts in Swiss, i already missed the concert in Bern this spring where she was playing only 10 minutes away from my home.

Also if you cant compare her music directly with the music of Norah Jones...those two are very similar from Songwriting and the style how the
express emotions in their music...but Sophie Zelmani is definitivly bigger than Norah Jones even if Sophie is less famous.

I'm currently downloading some clips, movies and interviews of Sophie zelmani through edonkey. I will put them on some webspace for download when it finish for those who are interested.

greets

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 30 Jul 2004, 19:22

Sounds great! I am very interested! You keep us updated on this forum? Thanks in advance.

[quote=""roeschu""]

I'm currently downloading some clips, movies and interviews of Sophie zelmani through edonkey. I will put them on some webspace for download when it finish for those who are interested.

greets[/quote]

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 30 Jul 2004, 23:26

Hi,

Thanks for telling about the pictures! Ie added them to our own gallery right away.

I think i could never forgive myself if i was sitting right next to Sophie and wouldn;t see it! I really hope i have the luck I meet her like that!

btw, welcome to our Forum you are from Switserland? I guess she has quite lot of fans there....

Bye for now
Rindert
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

roeschu
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Post by roeschu » 01 Aug 2004, 14:11

@zuperparanoid:

yes will post it here when the files are finish...but it will take some time because there are not many sources. I'm downloading "Always you" videoclip, "Once" Videoclip, "Memories" Videoclip, an Interview from some tv station called "TV 4", a live album called "Live at Hultsfredfestival 2002", a live album called "Live in Gothenburg 2000".

@rindert

yes i'm from swiss. indeed it seems she got great success over here. Maybe because the mentality of people here is quite the same as the mentality of swedish people. AFAIK alone in this year she played 3 times in Swiss. That's a lot for a small country i guess.

greets

Oliver
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Post by Oliver » 02 Aug 2004, 12:30

Hello,

thank you for the left on my web page. It makes me happy you my concert photos of Sophie Zelmani with the Blue of ball Festival :D

Sorry for my very very bad english!!! :oops:

Greeting from Switzerland

Oliver