Song voting?

Everything about Sophie
dannewestis
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Song voting?

Post by dannewestis » 12 Feb 2007, 21:59

Now with six albums, new songs on the collection album and a few others here and there, wouldn't it be cool to do some voting for all Sophie's songs?

I'm new to this forum, but from what I've read back there hasn't been something like this at least during the last year or so.

How would we vote then? I have two suggestions:

1) Personally I'd find it most interesting to give each song from 1 (worst) to 6 (best), with some kind of interval that the average of all songs (or of all songs on an album) has to be within, for example a certain number of 6's and 1's, with the rest averaging 3.0-4.0 or something.

2) We could select the four best songs from each album and give them 4, 3, 2 and 1 points. This would of course require that there are enough voters, so that we would get fair results.

Although the latter is easier the first suggestion would be most interesting, as it also would show what least favourite songs people have. It would make it possible to compare albums.

If anyone finds this interesting, respond here and we could figure the best way to do it. :)

fvckmissy
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Re: Song voting?

Post by fvckmissy » 15 Jul 2007, 14:56

:D
what you say  is complicated....
my favorite song
1 oh dear
2 happier man
3 i'll remember you~
yeah!!!

Fred
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Re: Song voting?

Post by Fred » 18 Jul 2007, 01:23

Yes, it's really hard to do that (all songs are great  ;D), but i have some preferences.

6: I got to stop, i'll see you (in live (c,), stay with my hearth, so long, i got yours, i'll remember you, i don't know, curtain fall, gone with the madness, once,

5,9 : travelling, breeze, happier man, fire, time to kill, breeze, sing and dance, dream get's clear, oh dear, to know you, hard to know, Bitter kind, shades, love on my mind, why, our love, life, mermories

5,8 : always you, fade, vacation, i can't change, maja song, losing you, foolish, tell me you're joking, my, going home, yes i am, moonlight, ...

::) ::)