Sophie in köln 5.4.07

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
Torsten
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Sophie in köln 5.4.07

Post by Torsten » 06 Apr 2007, 03:25

Hallo, habe gestern zum 1. mal Sophie in Köln Live gesehen - GREAT. Super Musik, hervorragend dargeboten v. Sophie & Band. Das war aber das einzig positive Merkmal a.d. Veranstaltung.
Ein sich unmöglich verhaltendes Publikum - ständig in Bewegung, laut und mehr mit sich und den Getränken beschäftigt - einfach traurig. Das hatten DIESE Künstler nicht verdient !!! :-[
Meine Bitte a.d. Managment v. Sophie : Kommt nach Düsseldorf ( Nein - ich bin kein Köln-Gegner, eher das Gegenteil ) z.B. in die Tonhalle od. R.Schumann-Saal - dort weiß man solche Auftritte zu würdigen. ::)
Ansonsten: DANKE Sophie & Band .......

Gruß
Torsten

Bernd
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Re: Sophie in köln 5.4.07

Post by Bernd » 06 Apr 2007, 05:54

Hallo Torsten!

It's great to see more and more people getting interested in or even enchanted by Sophie and her music, so welcome to this forum!  :)
I must admit that I didn't notice those beings you mentioned. Probably because I was so concentrated in Sophie and her music? I was standing in the first line, directly in front of the stage and also directly in front of sophie, so I forgot everything else around me...  ;)

The concert was great! Sophie was absolutely enchanting and Lasse was given some opportunity to show how fantastic he plays the guitar when he's in really good shape.
As far as I can remember, this time the songs had an even more dynamic range than last year at the same location. So for me, it was a perfect evening together with Sophie.  :)
It was my first Sophie concert where they built up a table with merchandise articles. So it was a good opportunity for everyone to fill up the own Sophie collection (signed posters 6 EUR, signed albums ~18 EUR, T-Shirts 12 EUR)! The prices are ok, except of 12 EUR for one signed photo! This is way too much in my opinion! I would have bought one or two photos for 6 EUR each, but never ever for 12!

Last but not least, here's the playlist of the Cologne concert:

At first, there were
4  nice songs by the supporting act
and then we come to the main event of the evening:

Sophie & band:

1  Travelling
2  Foolish
3  Wait for cry
4  Memory loves you
5  I can't change
6  I got yours
7  How different
8  Going home
9  You and him
10 To know you
11 Fade
12 Precious burden
13 Breeze
14 Broken sunny day
15 Love on my mind
---
16 Bitter kind
17 Sorrow
18 So long
---
19 Oh dear

I hope you all do and will enjoy Sophie and her music as much as I do!

Bernd.