Concert in Stockholm?

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
BAndIinSA
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Concert in Stockholm?

Post by BAndIinSA » 17 Jul 2009, 17:46

Hi,

My girl friend and i will be visiting Stockholm end of August from Taiwan, and we are Sophie's big fans, so we are wondering whether Sophie will have a tour in Stockholm or around Stokholm during August or early September?

I checked the site and there is no schedule for August and September yet.

Thank you for your time.

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Concert in Stockholm?

Post by Rindert » 19 Jul 2009, 16:30

As far as the information I have now there are no plans for concerts in Sweden in this period.
But I did find out that the will be doing 2 concerts Zwitserland in the end of october. But these have not been confirmed on her official site.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 24 Jul 2009, 13:05

Hi Rindert and welcome to the forum BAndIinSA!

I´ve just checked lastfm.de and realized that now they have added Hamburg to Sophie´s tour list. She will play at the Stage Club on October, the 27th.  So maybe we can hope for a even bigger tour?  :)

Markus

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 25 Jul 2009, 15:56

I've also seen the hamburg show there. and I already had the feeling of a tour coming up when seeing the two concerts in Switserland.
I'm hoping the official announcement will be made very soon, so we can see where Sophie wil play :)

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 26 Jul 2009, 12:11

The person who added the show to the list got his info from a small ad in the music magazine "Musikexpress". The ad said there are more concerts listed in the ad.

So I think we can say that Sophie will do a European tour this fall! (At least Germany and Switserland)
I hope the info about the other concert will be published soon!

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 29 Jul 2009, 10:40

Hi Rindert,

I´ve just discovered and studied the small ad (as always from Wizard Promotions) in another magazine. Sophie´s German concerts will be Hamburg, 27th. (Stage Club), Berlin 28th. (Franz) and Munich 29th. (Atomic Café). Even though the official page has not officially confirmed these dates "Sophie-Zelmani.com" is mentioned in this ad.  The German music magazine "Musikexpress" that you have mentioned was one of the German sponsors/promoters of her earlier tours. So the dates should be reliable. I think we can look forward to a short but as always great tour.  :)

Markus

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 05 Aug 2009, 00:15

Sorry to disappoint you, but it doesn’t seem to be any tour this autumn. A tour was planned, but it has been postponed for an indefinite period. As soon as we get more information about a tour, it will certainly be published on the homepage too.