Ocean and Me tour in Luleå, Sweden 15/10

All topics about Sophie on tour will be moved here.
linnist
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

Ocean and Me tour in Luleå, Sweden 15/10

Post by linnist » 16 Oct 2008, 11:01

Hello!

Last time I saw Zelmani in Luleå it was fantastic!! ;D It was a cozy and warm feeling of the whole concert.

I´m sorry to say that yesterdays concert was a disappointment.. I dont say that it is Zelmanis fault.

The lights over the audience was lit all the time!  >:( So the cozy and warm feeling never came.
I think this is the reason why the audience was so quiet. And that affected Sophie and her band and she became insecure..

After the concert i talked with the "lightjockey" and he said that it was a wish from Sophie to have the lights on to "see the audience". I don´t now if he speaks the truth..

So my question is: Was the lights lit on the audience all the time on her previous concerts also?  ???
On the pictures it doesn´t look like that..

My opinion is that it was like watching a movie on the cinema but with the lights on, can u imagine that?
Could that really be Sophies wish?

wovo
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Re: Ocean and Me tour in Luleå, Sweden 15/10

Post by wovo » 16 Oct 2008, 21:53

In Cologne ist was dark. When a song finished - even the band was hardly seen as the light was dimmed there also.

But the lihgtmaster could have been right - somwhere - in this forum I think - there was an statement that Sophie (sometimes) would like to see the audience.

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 17 Oct 2008, 00:41

Just before they should perform "This room," Sophie asked for a little extra light, so she could see the audience. But it was a very weak light - not distracting for the audience - and the light was truned off immediately after the song. This happened both in Borås and in Gothenburg.

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Rindert » 28 Oct 2008, 22:01

I was at the concert in Stockholm last week, and there a few times the lights from the stage were very bright at the audience. and at that moment Sophie said hello and some other words (in swedish so I didn't understand :( )
But not the whole time, during the concert.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com