Thats me :)

Tell everyone a litte bit about yourself. Let us know who you are!
chulainn
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

Thats me :)

Post by chulainn » 05 Dec 2005, 01:28

So i am a 40 year old austrian journalist :)
I got struck by Sophie when i bought her first CD almost 10 years ago. It was a crazy thing, at this time i never had heard her name before and there was just one single CD in my music shop, i didnt listen even one single song first but straight bought it. I had such a feeling :) And i was right.
From the same evening on i non-stop played her for maybe 2 months and she became my most favorite female singer. (A position she didnt loose for the last 10 years.)
During the following years i always looked for new CDs of her, but in Austria she remained totaly unknown. For some reason she never played in Austria too (or at least i would have missed it). So also i never stopped loving her music, i got her out of my mind in some way. Imagine my feeling, when i realized she had published 4 more CDs over the years some month ago. Within a few days i organized to get them all, and all i can say i love every single song :)
In February 2006 sweet Sophie will play in Munich, and guess who will be there :)

Chris