I am new here!

Tell everyone a litte bit about yourself. Let us know who you are!
hervelam
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

I am new here!

Post by hervelam » 06 Dec 2004, 14:51

Hello you all!

I've been listening for Sophie so long, but now I want to join you.

Who am I? I am a French guy, 32 years old, father of a young daughter. I love music, laughters, friends... I play the guitar and the violin (this one was when I was young, but sometimes I just pick it and play like before). My sports are the badminton (for practising) and soccer (for watching).

I love many different music artists: Jean-Jacques Goldman, Alphaville, Daran, Stephan Eicher, Radiohead, Francis Cabrel, the Cure, the Mission, Garbage, Taï Phong, Raphaël, Alanis Morissette... are amongst my favorites.
I have almost seen them all live, at least one, except Sophie Zelmani! But I'm afraid I may have to go to Sweden for that, uh!!!?

By the way, do some of you know how to get in contact with Sophie? (e-mail or slow mail) Because I'd like to write her how much I love her songs, and ask her for a signed photo if possible.

Last thing: my favorite songs from Sophie are "Time to kill", "Happier man", "Yes I am", "I'll see you (in another world)", "How's your heart doing"... uh... and many others !

Good night.
HervE
japprecie | music to live through: http://japprecie.raidghost.com/en

blutroniq
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

I am new here!

Post by blutroniq » 08 Dec 2004, 22:00

Welcome to the forum HervE. I thing you'll find that Sophie's fans are both passionate and polite.

As for Sophie's email address, you may have the best luck if you tried to contact her management.

hervelam
Junior Sophie Fan
Junior Sophie Fan

I am new here!

Post by hervelam » 10 Dec 2004, 11:04

[quote=""blutroniq""]Welcome to the forum HervE. I thing you'll find that Sophie's fans are both passionate and polite.[/quote]
Hi! I hope so. Fans are generally at the image of their idol.

[quote=""blutroniq""]As for Sophie's email address, you may have the best luck if you tried to contact her management.[/quote]
Do you have an address for her management by chance?

Good night.
HervE
japprecie | music to live through: http://japprecie.raidghost.com/en

Christina
New Sophie fan
New Sophie fan

I am new here!

Post by Christina » 14 Jan 2005, 22:59

I'm also new here!

My name's Christina and me meaning in life is music. Sophie Zelmani's music did I discover a few years ago by listening to a CD combilation of Swedish music.
I then fell for Eskobar and Sophie Zelmani.

I so far got four albums and I bought Precious Burden today.

//Chao!

Rindert
Administrator
Administrator

I am new here!

Post by Rindert » 19 Jan 2005, 22:58

Welcome tot the Forum Christina and HervE.
its always you - www.always-sophie.com