Preorder "The Ocean and Me"

Everything about Sophie
Fred
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Preorder "The Ocean and Me"

Post by Fred » 12 Jul 2008, 12:11

Hi !

I've just seen that you can now preorder the sophie's new album on her official site  ;)
And get it signed  :)

So, run to http://www.zelmani.com !

And you can also view the cover :

Ahhh, i just can't wait  ::)

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Re: Preorder "The Ocean and Me"

Post by zuperparanoid » 18 Jul 2008, 18:31

Where are you all? Sophie is very soon back with a brand new album, but it's very little activity on the forum lately. I guess Fred isn't the only one that looking forward for the upcoming album and tour?

There's also a few new promopictures on Sophie-Zelmani.com now for those who are interested, and a brand new biography is coming soon. New tourdates are added, and there might be added a couple of more later (can't promise then...). Closer to the releasedate, a new interview will see its light. In other words, there are much to look forward to! :)

Markus
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Markus » 18 Jul 2008, 19:34

A lot of great news indeed, zuperparanoid!  :) And thank you for keeping us informed on your page and this forum.

There are not only great news on the upcoming album and tour but also - it seems to me - some interesting aspects to discuss:

For example the title and cover of the new album. (It´s quite different, I think, compared to Sophie´s earlier albums) The new album cover is the first without a photo or drawing of Sophie on it. Instead a drawing of a historic ship relating to the title. What could the title and cover mean relating to Sophie´s new album and songs? Sophie´s songs always are about (her) relations to persons or god. Is there a new (or maybe old relationship) between the ocean and Sophie? (As we know the Swedes are a nation of sailors.  ;) ) Or should we understand "the ocean" as a metaphor? Only some thoughts  ;)

Markus

Halbermensch
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Halbermensch » 21 Jul 2008, 16:57

Good looking cover and great news :)
I'll go see her live in my hometown Skövde, Sweden ;)

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 14 Aug 2008, 00:35

I have been able to listen to Sophie’s new album for awhile now, and I feel this album is very different from what she’s done in the past. Well, it’s still very remarkably Sophie, it’s the same passion, the same tenderness and the same beautiful voice - even the whispering is still here. But I feel it’s not so commercial as previous, there’s no “Going homeâ€

Fred
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Fred » 15 Aug 2008, 10:52

How lucky you are !  ;)

Do you know when we'll be able to hear a single, or something ?
(Fred, be patient, only 2 weeks to wait ...  ;D)

Rubis
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by Rubis » 16 Aug 2008, 11:35

Hi Zuperparanoid, Fred, Markus and all the great people here  ;) because of course the ones who love Sophie's music can only be great people, don't you agree  ;) ;) ;) ;) ???

@Zuperparanoid: Yes of course, I am really looking forward listening to the album "Ocean and me" and if I could listen to some teasers really soon I would be so happy!!! So, Zuperparanoid, please let us know when this will be possible  :)!

I surely would be attending Sophie's concert in Geneva on 22nd September......can't wait to be there! In 2004, I had the wonderful luck to meet Sophie after the concert....hope this time I will meet her again. If somenone can't come to a concert of Sophie and would like to leave her a message, you can contact me and I will forward your message to her in Geneva.

Viva Sophie Zelmani !

Cheers,

Rubis

zuperparanoid
Real Sophie Fan
Real Sophie Fan

Post by zuperparanoid » 18 Aug 2008, 18:56

Sorry, no teasers before September 3rd. But there will be preview of a few songs on myspace a week before the release. :) I'm not fully updated about singlerelease at the moment, but "I Will Be There" was meant to be the first single, and maybe you can hear it on swedish radio soon...